Thursday, March 16, 2006

What happens when you're a good guy....

What happens when you're a good guy?????

Nothing good, really.
The girl you want doesn't like you.
The people you trust only try to take advantage of it.
Your family don't like your way and tell you: Don't be a good guy!!!!

So, what're the options???

Of course, the most obvious is to be a mean guy.

The girl you want will like you
The people you trust will never try to get an advantage over you.
Your family will tell you: Yes, this life is hard, you have to be that way.

But, for me, I'll try to be as always, a good guy.

Because the girl I like will never find a guy who love her more than me
Because the people I trust will never have the support they have in me
Because my family like me this way

And, more important, love is the only thing that make us remember....
And love
love
Love could only be given if your a good person....
That's why I want to be a good guy
That's why I'm a good guy
Because I want to.

I love you.

1 comment:

Darkhorse1974 said...

Joer tio, que reflexivo estas, por cierto ERES UNA GRAN PERSONA :)